Monday, October 31, 2011

Homemade Halloween Candy

Every year, my close friends host a great rooftop Halloween day party. With the view of the Golden Gate in front of me and Rip Tide in my hand (vodka, beer and lemonade combination- yes, it will make your stomach hurt the next day) it is one of my favorite celebrations.

I think most of us can agree that Peanut Butter Cups are high on the list of best Halloween Candy Ever- -so I decided to be courageous and make a homemade version:

{I was happy I found the cute gold foil wrappers to make them even more Reese’s like}

Happy Halloween Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. These were delicious! Thanks for bringing them to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so tasty! I need to recommend a holiday party with friends similar to this one. Great blog!

    Please honor me with your presence by joining my blog:

    STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC

    http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete