Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 1st Year to Table for Ten!

Since starting this blog in January 2011, I have been able to achieve my passion of cooking, hosting and building up my private chef business (Ren’s Table). I want to thank you all for your support and enthusiasm- I could not have done it without you!

This is my first post of 2012, and I feel like the holidays were a whirlwind of good food and good laughs (oh yes, and my engagement which is the main reason for my lack of holiday posts because wedding planning is in full force!).

I hope to continue to use this blog to share my creations as well as my family’s recipes; especially as I make a big move from my beloved Northern California to the East Coast with my fiancĂ© this year (more info on that later).

In the meantime, stay posted for more cooking and a few more events before I wind down my business here in Cali….

And on that note, here is one of the last indulgences I had before the New Year: Yams with Crispy Skin & Brown Butter Vinaigrette—def worthy of all those calories.



Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment